One jalebi contains as much fat as 5 pieces of dhokla – did you know that? Use food:habits to track your calorie and fat intake in India! The goal of tracking is to improve your daily food habits by learning about what you are eating. To make this learning simple, we created an app tuned for use in India.
- Works OFFLINE, which makes it super fast, and so you can track your food habits on a train, plane, auto rickshaw and even an elephant.
- Uses curated data from the National Institute of Nutrition and USDA.
- Sets scientifically appropriate calorie and fat goals, personalized just for you!
- Easy to use: no advanced smartphone skills required!
- And did we mention it’s FREE?
This app has been released for the public good by Jana Care, a social venture that was spun out of original public health research at Harvard and MIT. Jana Care aims to reverse the diabetes and obesity epidemic in the developing world through the Habits program - a group-based online diabetes prevention program. food:habits is a companion app used by participants in the Habits program.
food:habits is a free software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-09-05. The program can be installed on Android Varies with device.
food:habits (version ) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.